Boy who choked on hot dog dies

IMG title=”” alt=”” src=”” IMG class=hide alt=”Boy who choked on hot dog dies” src=”” (ANSA) – Rome, March 17 – A three-year-old boy died in a Rome hospital Monday five days after choking on a hot dog in a shopping mall in the Italian capital. PThe boy, identified only as Francesco, was deprived of oxygen for 40 minutes after a piece of sausage got lodged in his throat at a restaurant in an Ikea store Thursday./PPHe was rushed to hospital in critical condition./PIMG id=mediaViewer title=”” alt=”” src=””ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This entry was posted in News and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply