Berlusconi two-year ban undermining FI, says fiance

IMG title=”” alt=”” src=”” IMG class=hide alt=”Berlusconi two-year ban undermining FI, says fiance” src=”” (ANSA) – Rome, March 21 – Ex-premier Silvio Berlusconi’s two-year ban from public office may be weakening the Forza Italia party he founded, his fiance said Friday. P”A forced absence from the ballot boxes, from the electoral platforms, of a leader with Berlusconi’s capacity does not pass by unnoticed,” Francesca Pascale said in an interview with Italian newspaper la Repubblica. Following a definitive tax fraud conviction last year, Berlusoni was banned from office for two years, a decision recently upheld by the country’s supreme court./PPFuture leadership may come from Berlusconi’s daughter Marina, said Pascale./PIMG id=mediaViewer title=”” alt=”” src=””ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply